Skip to content
- Threads & Fibre will only be able to resell items that the meet the criteria ie, unmarked items, not damaged
- We accept new or nearly new goods, with or without tags
- For higher end designer goods, proof of purchase, receipt, or any documentation to support its authenticity would be preferred to maximise sale of goods
- In season, on trend womenswear, shoes and accessories
- We will travel within a 10 miles radius of Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire to collect items, unless it was for a large quantity of goods
- If items do not sell after multiple efforts, we will hold goods for a maximum of 6 weeks, after which period you will be contacted directly to collect the goods, or if you no longer want we will donate to a local charity shop of choice
- We offer a 50% / 50% split after postage on all sales
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.